MCYFL LEAGUE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE & SECRETARIES
17th FEBRUARY 2020, 7.30PM CCFA.
GJ TB JE JL BB MH GS CE RM ME GN
AFC ALSAGER BARNTON CONGLETON ROVERS CUDDINGTON DAVENHAM FRODSHAM TOWN/PARKGOOSTREY HCH MACC BOYS/TIGERS MOSS ROSE
NEWTON ATHLETIC NORTHWICH VICS RUSKIN PARK RYLANDS TARVIN
TYTHERINGTON VALE JUNIORS WEAVERHAM WILLASTON WINSFORD COLTS
WINSFORD OVER 3 WITTON ALBION WOODFORD
Presentation Vesta Pear (CCFA) Changes to Charter Standard program for 2020-2021
Vesta gave a short presentation detailing changes to
- Charter status, including a change of name and branding (please do not apply Charter standard badges to next season’s kit); there will be a new criteria for different tiers relating to football pathways.
- Annual health check will become part of the affiliation process from the start of Season 2020. There should be no requirement from clubs-automatic roll out hopefully in September.
- Grants – bursaries available if you have teams without a Level one coach…get in touch with CCFA
- Grow the Game initiative will open on February 26th.
- Goals – funding up to 75% of cost; can now bid for new and or replacement goals. Decision in principle almost immediately, written confirmation within 4 days. Can also apply for funding for storage containers and machinery.
Vesta will forward the slides she presented, and I will forward when received.
AE MW TP FB JB
Rudheath; Middlewich; Grappenhall; Crewe Arrows; NAR Sports; Ruskin
Matters arising from previous meeting.
Welcome to our new U9’s rep-Dean Hough
Paper copy of timeline available at the meeting:-
email of intentions by MARCH 31st 2020
Word document containing all teams for next season, with correct name and age group for 20-21
Binding agreement BY POST only….April 30th 2020.
WEBSITE ***** IMPORTANT*****
We need images to make the website our own, advice from the web designer:-
Images… Anything & Everything…
The only thing we won’t use are youngsters on their own… Individual shots of somebody receiving a trophy are OK as long as there are other people in shot…
Lads (and lasses) playing are best… The Grounds, Team Kit, Team Buses, Trophies, Advertising Banners… basically anything and everything…
The more we have the better… we can then select what works the best…!
PLEASE TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE SURE YOUR CLUB/TEAM IS REPRESENTED, MAKE THE WEBSITE OURS.
Please see Timperley Youth website for an idea of the sort of images, as we are following that format. J
Fines for January not yet issued; we are looking to streamline the process.
|NAT WEST CURRENT ACCOUNT||£28,852.53|
|PAYMENTS MADE SINCE LAST MEETING|
|Middlewich Town||£320.00||Ground Hire|
|Cheshire West & Chester||£120.00||Ground Hire|
|Paul Ashbury||£575.00||Website Pt 1|
Child protection officer
All quiet on a league and CCFA front. Bob has produced about 200 ID badges to date.
U11-18, transfer and registration deadline is MARCH 1st.
No deadline for mini soccer
Please remind managers that squad list exchange should be immediately before KO, and to reinforce the Respect agenda should include a handshake, at the beginning and end of the game.
Under 18 Final 19th March @ Barton Stadium
Both Semi-Finals due to completed on 1/3/20
Under 16 Final 6th May @ Barton Stadium
Moved the final to 6/5/20 due to abandoned semi-final game which is in the hands of Cheshire
Under 15 Final 29th March @ The Autonet Stadium Alsager.
I would recommend that the teams remaining, work together and book a 3G facility if possible, to ensure that the games are played.
Supp Cup both Semi to complete 8/3/20
League Cup 2x QF to complete 8/3/20. 1x SF to complete 8/3/20 and the other 2 to complete 16/3/20
Under 14 Final 15th March @Middlewich Town
Both LC and SC Completed and ready for the finals
Under 13 Final 29th March @ Middlewich Town
LC Semi complete on 1st and 8/3/20 I would recommend a 3G pitch booking to ensure the game on the 8th is completed.
SC 1 SF completed, other due to complete 23/2/20
Under 12 Final 2nd May @ Hartford High 3G
Both competition rounds completed and ready for the finals on 2nd May
Under 11 Final 2nd May @ Hartford High 3G
LC both Semi-Finals to complete 29/2/20
Albert Steele both Semi-Finals to complete 29/2/20
- Medals have arrived.
- Trophies due in 17th Feb
MCYFL Referees Officers
- Reps:- PLEASE ensure that fixtures are correct including KO and venue on full time by Tuesday (latest)….I and refs rely on this info being correct.
- MUST contact the ref about the game, to confirm KO, venue by THURSDAY at the latest.
- MUST remember that any issues around postponements etc MUST be communicated to the ref as well, to avoid a substantial fine for ‘non contact’
- Marie- conscious of loss of refs from September-due to going to University….we are short of ‘older’ refs, so if any volunteers would like to become refs please let us know J
Divisional Rep Reports
U7’s – fixtures have just been issued, start next weekend. 3 game format – 12 teams, each play each other once
U8’s – no issues
U9’s – 3 groups Amber; Blue and Claret. Issue around incorrect MRF’s and results not in by 5,30 Saturday. Fines will be issued.
U10’s– 3 groups have just changed, 7 in Amber; 12 in Blue and 9 in Claret. Issue around incorrect MRF’s and results not in by 5,30 Saturday. Fines will be issued.
U11’s – no issues
U12’s – no issues
U13’s – please make teams aware of the district cup, which is available at this age group and above. This season very little knowledge with the teams.
U14’s – Fixtures are on up to 5th April, League and Supplementary cup ready to be played. Well done to Willaston White Star and Witton Warriors in the MCDFA final.
U15’s – in communication with secretary and competitions secretary around fixture backlog, cutting it very fine with regards to where finals are situated.
U16’s – awaiting outcome of abandoned game (JE in communication with CCFA), CE moved final to beginning of May, as a result.
U18’s – fixture are on full time till the beginning of April. Helsby have resigned from the league. Cup semi-finals are on the 1st March. Well done to Winsford Diamonds on reaching the youth u17 cup final.
DT – Winter break/Futsal…further detail to be supplied.